Tuesday




We've spent some time over the last few years leveling and planting in our yard.  One of the very best parts?  Having a straw party to cover our little seeds and keep the ground moist.  We've had a few, and every one is fun.  What's not to love?  Messy and wild  - work at it's best.

In other news, I spent the afternoon at the dentist with the three older kids, one of whom has a serious (and well-deserved) dental phobia.  Somehow, though, it still felt like a mini-vacation.  How is that, exactly?  I'm not sure.

Also, we made some serious progress on a big project today.  Here's a peak at what we're working on.


So, no homeschool recap today, because we did no formal learning yesterday.  Just the kind that happens during a normal day.



3 comments:

Peg Lewis said...

EEEEK! Which wall is that? So glad we didn't come see you!

Martie said...

I want to know too!

Jamie said...

Hi there I am new to your blog and hopping over from the HHH.I am enjoying your blog,such a beautiful simple life with your kiddos!You are truly blessed,thanks for sharing your blog with us.I am going to stop gabbing and get to ready your blog further.
Blessings