Wednesday



Remember how we went dancing with my brother and sister-in-law?  Yeah, good times.  I don't know about everybody else, but I had so much fun - honestly, I think I'll look back on it fondly for years!  I felt so young and fun and energetic and carefree.  You know, until I found out James was back at their house keeping everyone awake with his sadness.
I'm sure as my little guys get older there will be more time and opportunity for fun adventures, but during this stage of life, they are incredibly rare!  We usually go on a date a year or so, and over our two weeks there, we got in two super fun double dates.  I felt spoiled!
So, excuse the kind of blurry pictures and the walk down a short little memory lane, but it was a great visit, and I love remembering it.

2 comments:

Martie said...

Shutterfly is on the last day of an excellent deal I thought you might be interested in.

29SW-1433-GDD9-7YV2YY will give you 50% off of large prints (bigger than 8x10).

SHIP40 for free shipping if you spend over 40 dollars.

Katie Richins said...

Ooooh, thanks! I'll look into that later on! Yay!