Isn't he just the cutest little pizza maker this side of Napoli?
Now that our family is finally, officially, completely done with the stomach flu that we've been passing around since our trip, it's time to get back to routine. I'm a fan of routine. Me and routine? We're likethis. I'm pretty excited to get this week off to a good and productive start. I just hope the kids get on board!
On the schedule for this week -
- great amounts of school work, hopefully completed mostly outdoors (if the wind cooperates!)
- s'more Spring Cleaning - walls and baseboards, windows, and bathroom cabinets, in that order.
- miss Tyler as he spends most of the week away. Again.
- get together with some friends we haven't seen in a few weeks, and hopefully welcome Tyler's brother's family for a fun weekend.
- take lots of pictures.
- go for a long walk at least 3 times.
- make a big decision, and have confidence in it.
That's about it. How about you? What are your productive plans (or hopes and dreams) for the week? Anything special?