Wednesday

S.A.M.one got in a lot of trouble today. That certain S.A.M.one lost his privelege to be outside. This is about as big a punishment for me as for him, I mean, S.A.M.one. Trust me.

So tonight, after a long afternoon inside, when he stood at the front door trying to get some of the kids to come inside to his clean room instead of play in the yard, my heart strings started to feel a tug. His friend asked why he had to stay inside, and why he was in trouble, and he totally owned up to being naughty.

Then the kids outside started playing tag, and S.A.M.one had to get in on the action as best he could. He ran from the front door to the back door and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. My heart strings just about snapped. He was so insanely pathetic and cute and uncomplaining that I almost sent him to play outside again. Almost.


Hopefully S.A.M.one remembers to not be naughty tomorrow.