Wednesday



People don't seem to believe me when I say that Tyler is always really involved in holidays. Traditions, activities, songs, and especially treats.

Yesterday Tyler stopped at the store to get a few things we needed before coming home. He bought everything I asked him to buy. He's great that way. But there were a few other things, too.

6 cans of pumpkin
4 cans of sweetened condensed milk
2 cans of blueberry pie filling
2 cans of apple pie filling
2 boxes of yellow cake mix
2 boxes of vanilla wafers
3 boxes of graham crackers
1 container of heavy cream
1 container of half and half
1 bag of mini-marshmallows
2 bags of sweetened shredded coconut
1 bag of brown sugar


I think he's ready for the seasonal treat-eating to increase.

I'm just not sure what exactly I'm supposed to be making.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Sounds like a little kid in a candy store! That's funny. =D

Mix it all together! How bad could it be? Just leave out the coconut. He intended that to be a seasonal treat for the chickens.

I have my apple crisp recipe if you want it! It's goooooood!

Have fun!

Martie