Monday


It was a beautiful sunshiny weekend.  Today I'm grateful for -

An overabundance of earthly belongings - enough that I have the opportunity to occasionally complain about "too much stuff".

A successful Saturday morning yard sale.

The company of my dear and fun friend.

Husbands willing to watch all eight kids while simultaneously tackling a tree with a chainsaw so we two moms could go out for a while.

A delicious lunch with my friend.  I love good food, and I always love the chance to try new places!

A fun little shopping trip.

An afternoon of business, housework, and yard work.

Dinner with friends!

Carrying my sweet kids inside from the car.  Tucking them into their beds, and getting many hugs and kisses and "I love you"s.

Waking up before 6 and spending a few sweet moments with S.A.M.   It's rarely just the two of us.  I loved it.

Sacrament.

An adorable walk with 9 toddlers outside.  The are all so precious!

And, finally, a calm, beautiful, cuddly late night with my family.  That's what we're doing right now.  It's rare that I let schedule go by the wayside, but tonight was a night that we needed to spend together.  So, I going to say goodbye.   I hope you have a wonderful start to your week - I know everyone's in the midst of end-of-spring busyness, but I hope every one of you get a moment or two to sit outside, look around at growing things, feel the sun on your skin, and enjoy.

1 comment:

Peg Lewis said...

Joy!

joy joy joy