I know this is sadly out of focus, but I really can't resist my little baby in white. And plus? Toddler boys' legs in shorts seriously slay me. Just unbearably cute.
I don't have anything cohesive to say, so instead, here is this list -
- the air was heavy with the scent of apple blossoms when we got home this morning. lovely.
- Benefactor and one of his little girl cousins are the cutest pair. of all the cousin friendships, theirs makes me giggle the most - he's all growls and fight and she's all sweetness, but they do everything together!
- my sisters-in-law and I were goofing around taking pictures - jumping pictures - and I kicked a brick wall with my heal. does NOT feel good. my poor bruised foot better let me be 100% tomorrow, though, because slowing down when the weather is nice is not my thing.
- i mopped this afternoon and a stampede of children immediately came tromping through my house. and then James spilled a bunch of pasta and water. isn't that always the way?
- mademoiselle asked if she could spend her day at the library tomorrow, so she could read and write and not be "distracted by the noisy boys". not sure what I think about that idea.
- we stayed true to form and brought home a sickness. so far it's minor sniffles and low fevers, and it better stay that way.
- part of me, um, a big part of me wishes i could eat rolls and butter all day every day and be healthy. i love me some bread.
- this week's going to be and intense week, and i kind of just don't want to think about it. but that doesn't help anything, now does it?
- James is sleeping singing the wheels on the bus song to me. like, "wound, wound, hohk, hohk, shh, shh, wah, wah, wah" with all the hand motions. and lots of muggas in between.
- my family is a serious joy to me. how blessed am i that we get to spend every day together? So incredibly blessed.
That's what's on my mind at the moment. How about you - what's on your mind?