Friday

It's my beautiful and smart sister-in-law's first blog anniversary. In the last year, she has shared stories of her family life, informed her readers of childbirth issues (she's a doula and childbirth educator), and looked humorously and poignantly into her past experiences, all for the edification and enjoyment of her readers. Thanks for sharing and making blogging look so enjoyable that I just had to try it for myself, Real!
In celebration, I encourage you all to click over to her blog, Beautopotamus, and read yourself around. I bet you'll enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so nice!

M>

Anonymous said...

link didn't work - I'll have to go the long way!

That's a great endorsement. I love being able to visit with you all when I have a moment here or there.

And by the way I find your little trip home photo essay glorious!

Love, G of All

Anonymous said...

the link worked fine for me.

M>