Monday


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


In the 8 years since we were sealed together for time and all eternity, you have been a student, a haul truck driver, a table busser, a limo driver, a snake catcher, a brick layer, a waiter, a used car salesman, a lab worker, a peace officer, and more.


I am so grateful you have worked so hard to support our little family.


I am so grateful that your hard work has consistently allowed me to be here at home for our children every day of their lives.


I am so grateful that you are now willing to do the hard and scary thing of going back to school, leaving your enjoyable job because your new path will be better for all of us in the long run.


But I am most grateful of all that you have been a wonderful, loving husband, and an amazing, fun, caring, involved, thoughtful, exciting, doting, attentive Dad.


Thank you
for being sealed to me.

Thank you
for laying that foundation for a strong family.

Thank you
for building upon that foundation everday
with

LOVE
EFFORT
DEDICATION
SACRIFICE
FAITH
LOYALTY
DETERMINATION
PRAYER
and
GENEROSITY.
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Tyler!

and YAY! Katie!

and YAY! to the Eternal Family that you are!

and YAY! to the Great Plan that makes it possible for you all to be an eternal unit together forever.

Love, G of All