Wednesday



My kids and I love to do puzzles. We own a few, but with limited space it just doesn't make sense to keep adding to our collection. When we're up for a bit of variety, we just come online, to jigzone.com, and do a few puzzles there. There are many puzzle designs to choose from, but my favorite feature is that you can adjust the number of puzzle peices you want to use to fit the skill level of the person playing. This means, S.A.M. can pick a picture he likes, and do a 12 or 24 piece puzzle of it, and a few minutes later Mademoiselle can pick her own picture and do a 48 piece puzzle. You also can embed a puzzle on your blog or web page, as I have done. So many options keep this an activity the kids love to do, over and over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this one, took time out for it. It took me 15 minutes! Now I know that you don't rotate the pieces, and that it works much better to find the ones hiding beneath the finished part.

And I learned the author and contributor of this puzzle has an eye for something nice to look at when it's done. M

Katie Richins said...

Is this M my sister, or MRL, or M=Mom? I'm guessing Mom...
Aren't they fun? Nothing like a little brain excercise here and there.